Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 1)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 7 Apr 2000 00:45:07 -0400
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Chris Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Pre-game Instructions to players & AR's

Phil Rodgers wrote: > Then inspect the equipment, a brief talk > i.e."Don't jump.... Hi Phil: When I play, how could you ever tell if I was paying attention or not? My vertical leap can just clear a sidewalk curb. My horizontal leap can just clear a (very) small puddle. Some players are capable of trying to intimidate others by imitating aircraft swooping at them from the air. Others of us must be content to imitate barges ;=) chris mohr Head Coach, U-11G CASL Ravens (Challenge comp) NCYSA 'D' License USSF Grade 8 Referee