Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 2)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:38:38 -0400
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Re: Police - higher authority than the CR?

At 04:14 PM 10/12/00 +1000, you wrote: >The best you could do is probably take their names and write a letter of >complaint, sending a copy to the local police station. a copy to your >referee's body and keep a copy for your reference. The letter in all >likelihood's would do nothing I feel though. > >My Opinion Only DO NOT send any copy of anything to anybody other than the respective league of the contest. The referee submits his/her report to the league authority... ONLY! The league takes it from there. DA