Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 2)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:36:00 -0400
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Why are we breaking the house we're suppose to help build?

[was Re: WAGS Report] At 08:36 AM 10/10/00 -0400, Ron Magin wrote: >Just wanted to pass a few thoughts & observations from this yrs. WAGS >tournament. <unrelated material snipped> >I had to eject the asst. >coach and yellow card the coach (allowed in this tourny) WAGS (I believe) is a USSF sanctioned event. Why in the world WAGS is violating the rules of USSF? (I believe Washington state does too) USSF prohibits the showing of cards to other than players and subs. Yes, I am in favor of showing cards to coaches; but until USSF authorizes this move, we should not break the national rules. It undermines our credibility. Does the SRA of the state hosting WAGS know of this violation? DA