Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 5)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:50:41 -0800
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         jack barry <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      !!Toottoot, 2002, toottoot!!

This year has tooted along at a really fast clip.!.. It has been a pleasure to enjoy all your collective wit and wisdom, and humanity.... If the world ran itself as well as this self-regulated list does, it would be a much more civil place..... I would encourage all you great refs to get involved in your local, regional, state, and Federal government...in whatever way you can.!!! They need us, out there!... (This year was the last palindromic year, until 2112!, so cherish it.) "I Love That Dirty Water".....Ed Cobb http://community.webshots.com/user/jackbarry99