Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 4)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:10:15 -0400
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees
From:         "Jonny (AYSO Los Angeles)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: That thing in your ear?

You misunderstood me. (smile) Clearly he believed a foul had occurred. Jonny Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 02:00:08 -0400 From: =?UTF-8?Q?Ralph=5FBigio?= <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: That thing in your ear? On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 01:46:23 EDT, Jonny (AYSO Los Angeles) <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > >Roger Domal wrote about the European Championship Yellow Card and, as it was >a second, the resulting Red Card that was reversed: > >"I love Gary's analysis of this event. I'm still amazed that this >happened at such a high level. I know the result was fair, but how >exactly did our referee get himself into this pickle?" > > >Could it be that he was anticipating the other side taking justice into >their own hands if he did not demonstrate that he was taking care of business? > So he takes care of business by sending off an innocent player? or did I misunderstand you? Ralph ?