Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 2)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:22:27 -0400
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees
From:         Gary Voshol <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      [UBE?] Re: I'd heard about this procedure,
              now I see it in writing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "doug smith" For lower level matches, it becomes less important - until it's the one time in 400 where the play demands that the AR be at the goal line within the next 1.5 seconds. ------------------------- Doug must get a higher class of goalkeepers than I'm used to in the lower level matches. I tell my newbie U12 AR's to get to the line, because they never know if the keeper is going to bobble the ball or not. Gary Voshol