Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 4)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 05:29:53 -0600
Sender:   Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Sandy and Ferenc Korompai <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Re: Now for something really important... ;)

They last forever in my bag,. provide salt (in the South) and protect my stomach from the ibuprofen. Hungarian sausage and Czech beer (Czechvar aka Budweiser - the real one) are waiting at home. ----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Geissman<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 9:42 PM Subject: Re: Now for something really important... ;)

I drive halfway across LA to a European sausage-making deli to get Hungarian sausage, and you eat canned Wieners? :-)

At 02:42 PM 11/20/2009, Sandy and Ferenc Korompai wrote: >You asked for it: Vienna sausages and Cliff-bars, ibuprofen and >water, no cooler needed. >Ferenc > ----- Original Message ----- > From: James Kreuziger<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> > To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>> > Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:41 PM > Subject: Now for something really important... ;) > > > I think all this talk about the laws and positioning is great. However, I > think there is a more important topic that needs to be addressed. When you > get ready for your Saturday/Sunday matches, what do you pack in your > cooler? My unofficial, non-scientific poll has found that most referees > have at least one peanut butter and jelly sandwich and at least on banana. > Me, I like to have the PBJ, banana, energy bars or trail mix, one (1) 32oz > G2 Gatorade and 4-5 bottles of water. > > So what do you like to lunch on between matches? > > -Jim