Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 4)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:09:13 -0700
Sender:   Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Reza Pazirandeh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Re: Brazil-Port (No Score)

What an honor to out a lurker:-)

That would definitely be the correct restart if he stopped it for an injury. I did not notice that and unfortunately I did not record the game to view it again.

That notwithstanding, if the referee does decide not to wait for the next stoppage to give the caution (or, sendoff, as unlikely as that might be), I believe the correct restart is still a DB.

Reza.