Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:53:51 -0700
Sender:   Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees <[log in to unmask]>
From:   WS-ARA <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Re: [UBE?] Re: I got email notice of Law memoranda... as a coach?!

Folks, take this back stabbing, poke each other in the eye tirade off list please. I'm sick of wasting my email space because the two of you can't agree to disagree and move on.

Ernie ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Marco" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 8:38 AM Subject: Re: [UBE?] Re: I got email notice of Law memoranda... as a coach?!

Now that's insulting Mike. If you went to college how did you ever make it through? What did you do after the professor gave you a syllabus? How did you find the book for the course? Did you need step by step directions on how to do these things? What about required course work? Did you get all of that handed to you or were you expected to do some actual work and research on your own?

Responsibility. That's what this discussion is about. You either expect things to be handed to you or you seek the information that you need. Dial 411.

Ed Marco