Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 4)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 25 Dec 2011 08:19:26 -0500
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees
From:         Gil Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Beeper Flags

Larry, the two flags should send distinctive "beeps" to the receiving unit allowing the referee to know if it's AR1 or AR2 who's calling. Gil (the original) On Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:51:15 PM you wrote: > Thanks for the guidance. When I was center I had one AR who beeped on > any call and it was a bit confusing. I think the harder part is that > when you get beeped you don't necessarily know which AR it was. > Minor question though is what do you do to wave off an inadvertent > beep? > ...larry