Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2012, week 2)Back to main SOCREF-L pageJoin or leave SOCREF-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:10:37 +0000
Sender:       Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees
From:         "Burke, Rick A CIV OSD DMEA" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Poll believes players culpable for
              Œ d e cl in e ¹ in refereeing standards

Against the wind.... rb Richard Burke Information Assurance Manager Defense Microelectronics Activity DMEA/MECB 4234 54th Street McClellan, CA 95652-2100 (916)231-1547 Fax (916)231-2847 E-mail: [log in to unmask] -----Original Message----- From: Discussion of Topics for Soccer Referees [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Critz Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 8:35 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Poll believes players culpable for d e cl in e in refereeing standards I can't actually answer the question (since I haven't been around long enough either) but every time I hear a talking head say such a thing, it translates in my head to: "In my day, I had to walk 2 miles to school every day. Uphill both ways. In the snow. A blizzard even. Every day!" :) -r